Objectives This seminar is designed for dental assistants seeking an advanced education in implant surgical training. This one day course includes lectures on surgical techniques and procedures, as well as a hands-on workshop that will allow the participants to develop their dental assisting skills to the highest level of surgical dentistry.
- Indication & Step by Step Surgical Procedures
- Introduction to implant dentistry for surgical assistant
- Reviewed of implant terms, components and treatment options
- Patient education, pre and post operative instructions
- Preparations of the surgery room for procedure
- Sterile instrument transfer and surgical assistance
- Implant maintenance
- Description of the instruments and equipments used in implant surgery
- Setup and handling of surgical instruments, equipment, sterile drapes, and sterile solutions
- Proper techniques of scrubbing for surgery and donning of sterile gowns and Gloves
- Hands-On Models & Equipment Setup
- Implant-level impression techniques
- Surgical room setup.
Dr Ivan Casabianca DDS
Dr. Ivan Casabianca has a private practice in Laguna Hills and is the founder of ITC Seminars, a leading nationwide and international dental CE provider.